Saturday, December 17, 2011

Winter, blah!

Here it is almost Christmas and almost a full year of living in Oregon. I changed my back drop to the rain fall cuz well that is all it seems to do here in the winter months. No it don't rain ALL the time, just most of it during winter. All I know is we are getting sick of the foggy weather we are having and the rain. It's only cold sometimes which is really weird. It is still better then the snow though I can say that. Plus it's not NEAR as cold here as it is there. Just wanted to write a little something to say hello we are alive still just been pretty busy. As most of you know if not all of you, I was recently in Utah for a unexpected death of a friend. So I got to see some of you and have good visits. Wish my kids and Brain could have come, would have made it a lot easier visit. I got very home sick and wanted nothing but my kids by day 10. I was finally able to come home and boy was I relived, sorry mom, nothing against you. :) I did enjoy our week and a half together. No recent pics to add just yet. Maybe I will snap a few of them while they are home for Christmas vacation. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and we will chat soon. Love you all.

4 comments:

  1. Great to hear from you Suz! I can't believe you have been in Oregon for almost a year! We can't wait to come visit in July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can't wait to see you guys either. Not to mention your new bundle of joy .. Can't wait to meet him/her. YAY I'm so happy for u.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tree is really cute and the kids look like they had a nice Christmas. Cheyanna need to get mad or at least agrressive she looks good on the court! okay so that doesn't count. Just do your best and give it 100%. I loved having you here and miss you getting up with me in the morning. They say there is a difference of being alone and being lonely....So what is it!!!!Love and miss you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom, not sure what that difference is. Yes she looks good on the court, however SHE NEEDS TO PLAY! Ugh! The kids did have a great Christmas sure wasn't the same though but we will get used to it with time. Love and miss you too.

    ReplyDelete