Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Winter blues?

So I sit here day after day and wonder, is it ever going to stop raining? We get "Sun breaks" that is what they are called here, but it's so not the same as Utah .. I miss the heat of the sun beating on me, I miss my family and my friends ... Most of all I miss the knowing of what we are doing next. I love living here don't get me wrong, just how I miss Utah. I know it will get easier with time ( or so they say ) I just miss not really having a life. To be honest, in Utah I at least knew more then a handful of people and could count on them to help me with whatever I needed help with. Up here it's not like that .. I only know a handful of people and let me tell you, it's been rough but also good. It has really made me grow up as a person, a mother, and soon to be wife and for that I'm thankful. I'm still in shock we are getting married. 5 more mths can you believe that? I know I cant. It's pretty crazy around here right now, doing some renovation on some rooms so we have places for people to stay if need be, going to be doing a ton of yard work also when it actually warms up enough for us to do something... I must say living up here away from what I know and away from what I truly love has been a huge eye opener and ya know what? I wouldn't trade it for anything ... I just wanted to get some feelings out. I may be a little crazy but at least I speak the truth during the craziness of things. We love and miss you all and really can not wait for July to come. Can not wait till everyone is here and we can see some familiar faces .. I will post some pics soon. Love you all.

3 comments:

  1. Suz,

    We are so excited to come visit! It will warm up soon...I will tell you it is freezing cold here. Wet and rainy, no snow really just rain. We are all ready for Spring/Summer!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you have done is very brave. There are alot of people that would not have moved 800 miles from everything they know. So as we always say " God has a plan". Just don't know if it is for me or for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys for cheering me up a bit. Just winter blues like i said I guess. Mom, not quit sure WHAT the plan is, but I think he might be a little crazy?!?!

    ReplyDelete