Even though are family is miles away we still manage to have a good day. We love and miss you all. Here is some pics of our little Easter egg hunt and of the kids for Spring. I hope you guy's enjoy them. Hope everyone had a great day shared with your loved ones. Love you all.
Well, we living so far away need to get all our crazy adventures to you some how. Way to many for Facebook so we are doing the blog thing. Living away from family and friends made us grow stronger as a family, we are more connected with each other, and its making all of us stronger.
Sunday, April 8, 2012
HAPPY EASTER!!!
Even though are family is miles away we still manage to have a good day. We love and miss you all. Here is some pics of our little Easter egg hunt and of the kids for Spring. I hope you guy's enjoy them. Hope everyone had a great day shared with your loved ones. Love you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love every picture and I miss you all so much. The outfits are cute. The weather looks like it is really nice. Steph, Kevin and the boys came over and it was really cute. Trig was so excited and he said "okay lets party!!" I had the bunny with the glass eggs out and he thought it was a birthday party! Ledge just crawled around and played he was so tired he was dilerious. The sausage, hashbrowns and egg casserole was great.
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures...very good photos. Hope you had a great Easter:)
ReplyDeleteThanks guys. Steph yea we had a good Easter. Could have been better if family was involved but it was still good. :)
ReplyDelete