Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Just a update :)

OK, this is just a little update on what is going on with us lately. As most of you know half of Chey's school burned down on last Friday May 11th so we have had her home this week. Still not sure as to when and if she gets to finish off this school year. Will know more on that by the 23rd ( WE HOPE ) .. Adam is crossing over from Weeblos to Wolfs on this Thursday so excited. Wish you could all be here to share his special day but for that I will take pics and I will be posting them. Chloe is getting super excited for her summer vacation to start as she is going to Indiana come June 10th will be returning home on June 23rd. So she will have a blast on that vacation. Kolby is getting ready to graduate from Preschool on the 1st of June. Brian will be missing it for the fact of him being in Utah but that is ok, it's a greater graduation since Sam will be the one graduating high school not just preschool :) ( CONGRATS SAM ) Kolby will also be getting a new pair of glasses in the next 10-15 days. He looks so grown up in them, they grow way to fast. Kyle is doing his schooling as far as I know and I believe playing baseball as well. ( Not quit sure ) Me well I'm still doing what I always do, clean, cook, laundry, taxi cab, and making sure everyone in my family is taken care of for that day. I love being me yea I may gripe sometimes but sometimes I just need to hear I'm doing an OK job. The wedding is upon us. Our yard is looking fantastic. Can't wait to see everyone we are counting down the days weeks and months till everyone arrives. We love and miss you all. Sorry there are no photos this time but check back after Friday and I'm sure there will be some up of Adam crossing over and getting his arrow of light. ( GOOD JOB BUBBA!! ) Proud of you!!! We will talk to you all soon...

Love and miss you all!

1 comment:

  1. I guess I didn't see this update sorry. You are doing a great job as a mother and all those other things you said..LOL Isn't it amazing how all the hats fit!!!

    ReplyDelete