Well, we living so far away need to get all our crazy adventures to you some how. Way to many for Facebook so we are doing the blog thing. Living away from family and friends made us grow stronger as a family, we are more connected with each other, and its making all of us stronger.
Wednesday, July 18, 2012
WE DID IT!!!!
Yep you read the title right after 6 yrs of being together and living as a married couple we made it official on July 14th 2012 ... I am now considered as a Lalliss not just a wanna be :) I am the happiest woman alive right now. None of you know how much Brian means to me, let me just tell you he means the world to me and I would do anything for him... I have never felt this way about anyone before and it is truly the best feeling in the world. I love you babe .....
Also, a great big THANK YOU to my mama. Thanks for all you did while you were here. Even though you were on VACATION! I love you mom you are an amazing person and I am the luckiest girl to have you as my mama! Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







These pictures are perfect!!
ReplyDeleteAll of the pictures are amazing! Steph did a great job and Shannon did too. Your welcome my sweet girl. Now that you are a family in name I hope everyone is more secure!!!LOL Please take care of my babies.
ReplyDeleteThanks Jill, mom your babies are FINE no need to worry... LOL They are being raised the same way they always have all is good :) Steph always does amazing photos which is why I wanted her to do them :) Thanks Steph it means allot!!!
ReplyDelete