| The caves at the bottom of the haystack rocks in Cannon Beach |
| Was catching a photo of the wave the ocean seemed mad yesterday |
| They were worn out. Getting up at 7 a 2 hr drive and then walking the beach picking up garbage lol |
| The clouds finally lifting off the beach and making it nice n warm |
| I found trash! |
| Pretending to pick up trash when in reality messing around |
| I wont fall down, I wont fall down. |
| I"M OUT OF HERE! |
I am so proud of all of you. It seems God knew what he was doing. They would never have these experiences here, I love you all. The coast is always pretty but yep it does look angry.
ReplyDeleteI think it looks angry cuz the weather is changing and the seasons. I don't know that is my guess though. You are right mom, they wouldn't have had the experiences in Utah as they do here. I am thankful for that. Now if we could get the family to move up here and a few choices friends life would be absolutely perfect! Not that it's not, would just be that much more perfect :)
ReplyDeleteThat is great!
ReplyDelete