| He wasn't having it lol |
| Either was he! |
| My poser |
| My model! |
| Love this one! They loved doing it too! |
| A little better :) |
| MUCH better! |
| A better one to come this is the best one of the 4 of them I got out of 40 of em! |
Well, we living so far away need to get all our crazy adventures to you some how. Way to many for Facebook so we are doing the blog thing. Living away from family and friends made us grow stronger as a family, we are more connected with each other, and its making all of us stronger.
| He wasn't having it lol |
| Either was he! |
| My poser |
| My model! |
| Love this one! They loved doing it too! |
| A little better :) |
| MUCH better! |
| A better one to come this is the best one of the 4 of them I got out of 40 of em! |
Love it! Best pictures yet :) They get better every time you take them.
ReplyDeleteI love everyone of them!!!Very nice. The first one of Adam you can really see his blue eyes. I miss you guys so much and wish we were together but there must be a plan!!!I love you all!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks guys! Mom we miss you too .. A plan yes, what it is who knows! Glad you guys like the pics!
ReplyDeleteThe pictures look great!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jill!
Delete