Sunday, May 10, 2015

Our crazy weekend.

Well since I haven't updated my blog in what seems like forever. You are getting 2 in one day... This is the pics I took on our little hike from last weekend. The kids did fantastic. Expect more of these types of pics. We had so much fun, and where the kids did so good, we will be doing more. Plus it was very relaxing. Even though by the end I think I prob should have had an ambulance, or a chopper lift me out of that little trail. I hope this helps putting me into shape. HAHA we can only wish right? LOL. Anyways, here are the pics. Enjoy...

Waiting patiently to begin the hike.

These 3 walk like they are all that and then some.




This is where our little hike led us.

Noah pretending to go throw Chey into the river.

Determination to skip that rock!

Almost to the end!


Duck face

I think we found him under a rock? He says this way is better, because the water actually gets in your mouth!

1 comment:

  1. They are getting so big...can't wait to hug you all!!!well not everyone!!HAHA

    ReplyDelete