Well, we living so far away need to get all our crazy adventures to you some how. Way to many for Facebook so we are doing the blog thing. Living away from family and friends made us grow stronger as a family, we are more connected with each other, and its making all of us stronger.
Sunday, November 9, 2014
Fall pics...
Really missed chey today but I guess that is something we need to get used to. Here are some good pics of the other 3. I love it when they cooperate and help me out when taking pics.
Looks great Suz, the fall leaves are very cool! You need to take Chey to her school and do a few around the school grounds and then send them to me and I will edit them...it's always fun to have for your memories.
Very Cute!!! Yup the did good. They are all growing so fast! You are getting good with the camera. Ithough youwere going to have a picture done????
ReplyDeleteMaybe this week. I forgot to put one on here I'll add it on Facebook....
ReplyDeleteLooks great Suz, the fall leaves are very cool! You need to take Chey to her school and do a few around the school grounds and then send them to me and I will edit them...it's always fun to have for your memories.
ReplyDeleteOK Steph! I can do that. Pretty reds around there too!
ReplyDelete