Well, we living so far away need to get all our crazy adventures to you some how. Way to many for Facebook so we are doing the blog thing. Living away from family and friends made us grow stronger as a family, we are more connected with each other, and its making all of us stronger.
Monday, December 22, 2014
Winter pics...
Now that I know you have all gotten your Christmas cards. If not all of you a good portion, I figured I would quit making you wait and update my blog with the photos we had done at the beginning of December. It was so nice to be able to have family pics done by someone who knew what they were doing like my sister. She did an amazing job and I am super excited to have found her because we will use her again. The only thing that sucks, is not having Sam and Kyle here when we do family pics. It always makes me feel bad. I know they are appart of the family just like everyone else does. But them not being in pics just makes it hard. Anyways we hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a happy new year. You are all truly missed...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















All of the pictures are great, the kids sure have grown. You look so totally great...happy. We love you Suz and wish you and yours a very happy Christmas. Please give each of the kids a kiss from us.
ReplyDeleteLove and miss you to mama. I sure will! :)
ReplyDelete